A few friendly reminders….
- MWSA Member badges should be worn at all times. If a person does not display their badge, each of us has a responsibility to ask them to display their badge.
- On the Outdoor Range you must Keep ALL rounds in the backstop — place your targets accordingly!
- Please remember to clean up after yourselves. Please take your targets and trash items with you (carry-in-carry-out) or use the trash receptacles.
- Please keep all of the ranges clean. Pick up your brass and shotgun hulls and place them in the appropriate bins or take them with you.
- Look around for anything unsafe. If something needs to be addressed let a club officer know and help fix it.
- Communicate with club officers about improvements you would like to see or to lend any expertise you may have.
- Please remember that all members or their guests shall not use any MWSA Range without first fully completing the sign-in requirements on the range users logbooks. First & Last Name Must be Legible.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: BE SAFE!!
- IF THERE IS AN INJURY ON ANY OF THE RANGES 1) GET MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY 2) NOTIFY A MWSA BOARD MEMBER AT YOUR EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY OF THE EVENT.