November 14, 2021
Location: Major Waldron Sportsmen’s Association
MWSA Clubhouse 339 Franklin Pierce Hwy, Barrington, NH 03825
What Can You Learn?
This is this 6‐hour course that goes beyond the lessons of STOP THE BLEED® and first aid.
Through presentations and hands‐on skill stations, participants will learn how to access help
in the event of a life‐threatening emergency and what
to do until EMS arrives.
- Activating the 911 system
- Hands‐only CPR and AED
- Administering naloxone (NARCAN)
- Administering epinephrine for severe allergic reactions
- Responding to life threatening bleeding
- Penetrating chest trauma
- Moving patients to safety
- Positioning injured patients
P.O. Box 1252, Wells, ME | HQ@dirigoready.com | dirigoready.com